"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Molliarrhea...


I thought I was all alone at work tonight.. I just wanted to get some last minute work done before I went home... Did I? NO! I was cornered by a woman with a sandwich and tons of drama!!!!! Everyone this is Molly (the drama queen) from work.... Let me tell you something first.. She is a nice person as long as you listen to her drama... She is the type of person to go see a psychic for everything.... And always thinks she has a chemical imbalance of some sort.... Once you engage in a conversation with this woman it's never like 5 or 10 minutes, it's 4 to 5 times longer than that... And no matter what you say, oh wait you can't say anything she won't let you... LOL...
Well she unloaded her very sad drama(which I do feel bad for her this time, for a change) on me and I actually cut her off this time to say that I had to go home soon and had to finish work... She said good for you and walked off, all mad like!!!! I felt like saying don't leave mad just leave.. LOL.. Anyways That was a first... Maybe I'm just an asshole, oh well, A guy can only take so much...

oh crap is that a mcrib? LOL!!!

She never even knew I took this picture, I am so CIA!!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:24 PM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************