"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What House are YOU in?



LET THE HAT DECIDE!!!! RAVENCLAWS UNITE!!!!

Well I found this, and thought it was kinda cool... I'm not really into Harry Potter all that much, but my friend Rachael is, so I thought I would post this and let everyone see what house they would be put into if they were in the Harry potter world... All you have to do is answer the quiz, and WALLA!!! The hat chooses... Once you find out and want to share it just make a comment on this post , If you want... If not keep it to yourself... Click either link above or below...So go now and claim your house...

P.S. I bet Rachael is in Gryffindor

Cheers,

Posted by CT :: 12:15 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************