"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Whoa its 420 man.... Hey pass it over here man!!!


Happy 420 man... Pick it pack it fire it up and come along, take a hit from the bong... Today is the day to puff puff pass man... Hey man, what's that over there? Oh wait that's just the wind man... haha...

One day man, Oh yeah today man, I was walking across the street to eat man... And I was in this hotel restaurant with these two hot babes man... And they are both sitting across from me in a booth man.... Then all the sudden a hotel keycard falls from the sky man... I was thinking, it must be 420 man, the Ganja man was looking out for me man... A free room with two hot babes, man? Oh yeah man, and a gay waiter said, with a room card we could have free happy hour drinks man..... I didn't know what to do man... I just froze man... Shit like this has never happened to me before man... The two hot babes looked at the hotel card at eachother and at me, man then took me into a coffee shop to look for some afrodisiacs, man... I just couldn't believe what the 420 Ganja man gave me today... 2 hot babes + 1 free room + free alcohol, man... But when the hot babes couldn't find any afrodisiacs they freaked out man and started fighting like wrestlers man... So I froze man... This show was great man, all we needed was some jello man, and a bag of cheetos for me man (you know why man)... Because of the fight man, the gay waiter with 5 hot hotel girls took away the free room and told us to leave the hotel man... It was like my life flashed before my eyes man, so I froze man... So are you cool man?

"Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky shit goin' on there. And it's green too." Slater (Dazed & Confused)
check out this website man--> It's green too..

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man." Slater (Dazed & Confused)
Hey man what's 420? Is it 420 already man?
CTSYShabooty

All right, check ya later! Man,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:51 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************