"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wild Rapids Strike Back...



Since we had a good time last year, I am planning another white water rafting trip.... But this time we will go for the class 4 rapids on the Taos Box portion of the Rio Grande river... This is a picture of our crew last year... We should all be back for this years ACTION except cousin Jay (couch taker)... And maybe not Big Al depending on what weekend we plan it for.... But we will pick up 2 newcomers, and yes my friend Becky has kissed them both.... Can you guess who? Give up? Ok newguy #1 is Bradford and newguy#2 is Pat... I am shooting for the trip to be either the first or second weekend in June... We'll see how it goes....

Yaeee Yaeeeee,
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:12 AM :: 13 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************