"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The notorious DOG SHARK...


She is hot, blonde, and dangerous!!! This is my pool alarm system... Violators will be eaten on site!!! Last week the dog shark almost ate the neighbor kid for trespassing... The little shithead barely escaped with his worthless life... LOL... Ever since we obtained the dog shark our pool has been a lot more safe... Everyone should have a dog shark... For example one day while swimming in my back yard 4 ninjas came into my back yard the first 2 did flips off the roof of my house into the pool, and the other 2 threw ninja stars to try and kill me, while pole vaulting into the pool with their staff weapons... In no time at all ninja #1 get dragged under water, the other 3 stop chasing after me and start trippin... Then another ninja get swooped under water... The last 2 ninjas get their staff, and ninja stars ready... I start to splash them when the dog shark pops up and devours on before he could do anything... The last ninja throws a star at the dog shark, which is deflected by her tail... This just pissed off the dog shark, and made eating the last ninja more enjoyable...

So if you have a pool and uninvited guests show up, get the dog shark and all of your problems will disappear...

P.S. the dog shark will not clean the pool.... And an increasing number of brown trout may suddenly appear... WARNING!!! The brown trout may become a hazard if not disposed of properly... And also may make the dog sharks breath stink if eaten...

Good Times,
CT

Posted by CT :: 5:54 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************