"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

When Good Times Kick Your Ass....

This Is a little late, but last Friday Phil, Pat and I went to go check out some live music downtown... First off we went to the Tiki Bar, which was pretty cool... We saw a band called "Feels Like Sunday", not bad at all... The next band sucked ass so we flew the coop... We ended up at The launch pad where this hot little number was belting out the tunes... This band had a Kinda swing (cherry poppin daddies) sound to them... So since I had a few beers in me, and was flirting with a cute girl... I figured hey I have a buzz and a hot girl in front of me so lets swing dance... Forgetting all about my hurt back (FYI this post should be before the massage post but I forgot)... Better late than never I say... Anyways this was a pretty kick ass night... We ran into a friend of ours, Shane who offered Phil a job selling mortgages... LOL... Phil and his musical jobs... LOL...

This hot little lead singer of the "Devil Dolls" was amazing and very sexy... So I took a crappy cell phone pic with her, and of her singing.... I swear next time I will bring my good camera... LOL... I was so FBI that night... LOL..

The next day is when I payed for it... That swing dancing killed my back... I woke up at 7:30 AM in throbbing agonizing pain, and those of you who know me also know that I'm never up that early!!!! This was a very painful day, and was the day my friend told me about that man hating nazi massage terrorist woman... LOL...

Good/Painful times...
CT

Posted by CT :: 12:22 AM :: 0 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************