"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ozzfest

Last week Phil, Rude dog, and I went to ... All thanks to Nova for Phil and I, he won tickets and gave them to us... Here's to you Nova!!!! As some of you may know Ozzfest is an all day concert with like 14 bands or something... Jada Pinket-Smith's band played like at 10Am, which would have been cool to see... But we didn't get to the concert till later bc we all had to work... LOL... We did get to see the last 3 headlining bands, which still ROCKED!!!!... All three of us rated these bands on a scale of 1-10, ((10)) being the highest...

The first band we rocked out to was !!!!
In my opinion Mudvayne kicked major ass!!! With high energy and great sound, I gave them an 8, Phil also gave them an 8... For some reason Rude Dog didn't agree he said he didn't like them and gave them a 1....

Then a band I've been wanting to see since they formed got on stage... !!! With the lead singer from STP, and the band from how could you go wrong right?
I guess my expectations were too high, these guys put on a terrible show, I couldn't believe it!!! I think Scott was all drugged up or something... The whole band sounded off, Scott sounded like shit... The bad thing is I really like their CD... Maybe they have been touring too much, and they can't handle it... Who knows... Well I gave them a generous 5 that's with adding a feak point, and the Slash is cool point... Because everyone knows Scott is a freak, and Slash is cool!!! Phil gave them a 3, and Rude Dog gave them a 2, I think Rude Dog was the most disappointed because that's who he went to the concert for....

Last was the main attraction !!!!
With the 57 year old lead singer , running, jumping, and screaming he loved everyone while on stage... I was SOFA KING impressed, he is definitely a rock legend... Hell even at his old age he had energy, enthusiasm, and a killer sound... Man he put on a hell of a show!!! I saw him ten years ago on his no more tears tour, but damn I think he gets better with age because he was amazing... I gave him a 10, Phil gave him a 10, and last but not least Rude Dog gave him a 10.... I think a score well deserved for a rock legend...

I just wish he would have bit the head off a bat or something... LOL...

Good Times...
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:36 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************