"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dave Matthews Band "DING DING, round 2"


finally made it to Albuquerque.... Big Al and I went to get some grub before heading down to the pavilion... One sure thing about a Dave is he always gets the hottest girls to his shows!!! As soon as we get there one hot girl after another pass us by... LOL.. Then while we were walking to our seats, Big Al says hey why is the SMOKER hiding from you? I was like what? LOL... Well Big Al with his eagle eye, had caught her doing a CIA "duck, spin, dodge" technique... LOL.. He immediately says dude why is she avoiding you? I tried to play it off and say, how do you know she isn't avoiding you? LOL... That didn't work very well, he knew something was up... See since the SMOKER and I just had a short lived fling, I didn't bother to tell many people, because I thought it was pointless.... Big Al being the sociologist that he is, spotted my bullshit from a mile away.... So I had to give him the story.... LOL... So now the smoking cats out of the bag... But damn I think it's hilarious that she had to go out of her way to hide, like I would have gone over to say hi to her psychotic ass anyways....

Big Al hasn't let me live that one down either.... Oh well, so not long after that we see 2 more girls that I had dated in college... By this time Big Al was having a field day, I was just hoping that a few of his past lovers would show up to even the odds a bit, BUT NO!!!!! LOL...

Dave starts the show with 100% adrenaline... I mean his entire show was pure platinum!!! I thought it was awesome, he even did a cover of the song... One thing I can say for sure is I've never been let down by a Dave Matthews Band performance, and if you've never seen him live, you are missing out.... This was the 8th time I've seen him live, and I'm sure I'll see him at least 8 more.... Big Al and I both gave him a 91/2 out of 10....

Oh and having great seats always helps out too!!!
Good Times....
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:25 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************