"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, September 05, 2005

Girls Girls Girls!!!!

Well I haven't really told any of you my girl situations yet now have I? So what I'm going to do is start off with the beginning of the year till now...

So It's new years eve, and I have been playing with a younger girl who we call calico, (because of her hair) LOL... I met her at my cousin Nova's hockey game... She was 19, pretty green eyes, calico hair and very sexy... Our New years party was great, I had some friends from out of town come in... Good Times... Well that next morning, new years day was the last I saw of little calico.... I mean I knew it wasn't going anywhere, hell I'm 30 and she was 19, It was just fun play time for the both of us... LOL...

Then we had another jump in action not to long after, she was an undergrad sorority girl, we will call wild child... She is 19, black hair, brown eyes, and a freaky girl... I had met this girl at my fraternity house during an alumni function, and I gave her my number thinking nothing of it, till one night she calls me out of the blue, drunk off her ass and horny.... LOL... Now that is a good combo... This girl was Intense!!! I mean she had some great moves in the sack.... The whole time we were messing around, she had a boyfriend that I found out about half the way through our fling.... It was wrong I know, but it kinda made it exciting, especially this one night when I was at her house and he almost came over... He called her on the phone saying he was on his was over, but she talked him out of it... LOL... We played around for a few weeks till she moved.... A very fun fling, but she was a sooners fan so it would have never worked... LOL...

Next we have another fun one I call her FBI, I can't really say much besides that she is a great kisser, she loves hammocks, and she doesn't swallow!!!! LMFAO!!! All other details I'm sworn to secrecy... She was also lots of fun, and our late night rondevou's with no one knowing a thing were awesome.... LOL... Good times...

After that or during, hell who knows? We have a girl we can call the SMOKER! She is 26,dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes... Well this girl had dated a guy all of us know, for around 7 years or so... Then Phil sees her out at a bar a few months ago, and she gives her number to him to give to me, saying she's single again... LOL... So I call her and we go out a few times... It's funny, on our first date I had told her that I think smoking is fucking nasty, and won't date a smoker... And she said she didn't smoke, then we had a pool party, and guess who's smoking... LOL... Go figure right?... Well I should have listened to my gut feeling then, but I was stupid and horny... A little while after that, the gang and I meet up with her and her friend at a local country bar... Everything is going great until towards the end of the night she pulls me off the dance floor in a hurry... Then she starts screaming at some dude at the bar for like 30 min... I was kinda freaked out by the whole drama crap... Well they left the bar in a hurry, then she calls me crying at like 3 am saying she is sorry that I had to see that... What? Who does that? In my mind I was like, ok she is very unstable, and lots of red flags popped up... So what do I do now? I take her to a party at Rach and Ambuh's... And what do you know? She was a bitch the entire night, and for what reason? I still couldn't tell you... LOL... Well I gave her the boot.... Why don't I listen to myself? Oh well a lesson learned right?

Currently, I met an airline attendant on Southwest, so I'll call her Southwest... LOL... She's 31, blonde hair, and brown eyes.... Actually I kinda knew her in college, she was a UNM cheerleader... And when I boarded the plane coming back from San Diego the first time, she recognized me, and talked to me the whole flight... The lady sitting next to me had to have been pissed off.. LOL... Well me being the forgetful jackass person, I misplaced her # and never called... But luckily the night we went to that country bar with the Smoker, she was there... She saw me with the Smoker, and gave her # to my brother, and said she didn't want to ruin my game but wanted me to call her... LOL... How cool is that?

Southwest presently lives in Baltimore, but she was in town this last week visiting family... So we went out to dinner and for a ride on my motorcycle on Tuesday night.... Everything went awesome..... She was at my house until 2 am.... LOL.... No No sex yet, you perverts... LOL... Then on Saturday her and a friend of hers met us out for drinks downtown... Very Good Times... I got so faced, it was crazy... Well she flies back to Baltimore tomorrow, so she says we will hang out her till next trip back.... LOL... In the back of my mind I just keep thinking I want to be a member of the MILE HIGH CLUB!!! For those of you who don't know what that is click here for the definition!!! LOL... I'll keep you all updated....

oh and I think Phil dropped the ball with his little barbie doll... But who knows we might all be surprised....

Girls I'll never understand them!!!
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:00 PM :: 7 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************