"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, September 12, 2005

Great concert, Shitty concert!!!!


Last week I went to go see & "from CCR".... I went with my mom and her boyfriend.... We had bought lawn tickets so we could just have a fun cheap concert.... Not two seconds after we sit down a guy comes up and asks if we want to sit up closer... You would pretty much have to be retarded to turn down that offer.... So we end up in the seated upper section, which was a lot closer than the lawn... LOL...

John Fogerty came on first, and man did he play all of the songs!!! For a man who is in his early sixties he sure did jump around the stage like a teenager... LOL... The best part is he had my mom and her boyfriend dancing around like teenagers too, it was priceless!!! He was awesome, I knew all but like 2 songs that he played... Great energy, awesome sound, a damn good performance... Al (moms BF) gave him a 9, and Mom and I gave him an 8 out of 10....

Then the Cougar came on stage, I was excited!!! He is one of my favorites from the 80's.... Cougar started off with a popular song which he sang decent, then some I didn't know... Then he left the stage and put on a slide show! WTF? It was on for like 20 min, who does this? I mean we had already waited for 40 min for the bands to switch, now this? After this he comes back on stage and brings back John Fogerty for 2 songs, which pumped the crowd back up, well bc Fogerty ROCKED!!! Then cougar started singing again... Oh wait I MEAN HE LET THE CROWD SING!!!! WTF? For like 4 of his best songs "jack & Diane for example" he would sing 2 words out of the song and hold the microphone out to the audience to sing the rest.... Dude I don't go to a concert to hear the crowd sing!!! If I wanted that I could go to a Karaoke bar... LOL... Well overall he had terrible energy, and he kept leaving the stage for some odd reason (IBS maybe?) LOL... He sucked!!! Al gave him a 3 and mom and I gave him a 4 out of 10...

PS. sorry about the pic there were no cameras allowed, so I had to use the CIA phone... LOL
I should have left early, oops my bad...
when good times have shitty endings...
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:31 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************