"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, October 10, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

Well it all started back when she was a kid... Growing up with 6 fucking annoying siblings, she learned to never take shit from anyone and always stand up for what she believed in... Hell, she grew up on a farm in Illinois, and had to fight her sisters for frog legs to eat... LOL... From beating the shit out of her sisters to protecting them, she found herself growing up along the way... All of this toughened her up for later trials in life...

While going through college and raising two adorable kids ((wink)), she managed to become the most successful person in her family... Graduating with extremely high honors, then off into a challenging and prestigious career... All of this without ever needing to depend on anyone but herself for support... Getting award after award for her dedication and hard work, she has climbed to the top!!!!

Then out of nowhere my MOM was diagnosed with breast cancer... This was a very tough time for her and everyone around her... Most definitely the lowest point she could ever get to, but you could never tell because of her high spirits and determination to survive... Having such a close drive by with mortality makes you appreciate life and time spent with loved one 1 million fold... As if she wasn't already my hero, this tall building she leaped just confirmed it...

Having such a close call, I never thought she would reach her 50th birthday... But she has It's today, and she is in better shape than I am... Hell we run 3 times a week together and she puts me to shame every time... LOL... She got a thigh master for her birthday and she said she is going to make me use it so that I can start looking GQ!!! LOL...

I'm glad we were able to surprise her on Sunday, she had no clue... Good Times!!! Moma Bear I love you infinity times infinity!!!! Have fun on your cruise...

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 9:30 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************