"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend Thoughts!!!

Solomon or Burton?
I hope we get a good winter...
Will she be there?
Of god & science, what a weird name for a band..
Irish carbombs rock!!!
I thought we won our last kickball game?

Hey I remember you...
I'll call her next week...
Oh hell, where did Rude Dog go?
4 hours of work I can do it...
2 hours left...
I need to wash my truck...
Oh shit part of my truck is missing!!!
About time I get to hang out with a blonde girl that won't talk back..

Damn she sure did chew the shit out of that duck and that shoe...
MMMMM Hooters...
Daytona wings are awesome...
JJ is the man for the hook up!!!
Damn it, I missed SNL...
Should I work 4 hours today?
Fuck it I'm staying home...
WOW, there's Rude Dog!!!
NFW, Rude Dog got some Shnacky?
What should I be for Halloween?

Who should I invite to our Halloween party?
Hell who should I not invite? LOL..
Damn, Maximus' GF is a damn good cook!!!
Sweet we might have a free DJ for our party!!!
Oh nice, southwest called and she is in town for 2 weeks...
OK, shit something here is weird...
Fucking women, I'll never understand them, ((((FUCK))))

Lords of Dogtown was awesome...
Skate or die man!!!
I'm going to rest my knee a couple days before I run...
I can't wait to see Greenday Live!!!
Oh nice another free CD...

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 1:00 PM :: 5 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************