"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

311 & Unwritten Law...

Nova, Phil, JoePat, and I went to the & concert...

As soon as we reach the door, Phil wasn't let in because he forgot he had his work knife with him... LOL... He was trying to be gangsta... LOL... After he got back from stowing away his lethal weapon, we get inside and Unwritten Law is rocking out on stage...

Their light show pretty much sucked ass, but they rocked!!! And that's more important than any light show... Even though we only caught their last 5 songs they did a kick ass job on stage...

Then 311 came on stage, and wow!!! They Played hit after hit, and yes they did play your song... LOL!!! 311 definitely have an awesome unique sound that I think anyone can identify with... They have this wicked hint of regae too!!!

About mid way through their set, they pull out drums for the entire band... Then they all start playing this kick ass drum set, that was amazing... Kinda like a cross between a drumline and a bongo drum session... Man I wish that I could have been allowed to bring my camera in... That would have been a sweet record!!!!

They had great energy on stage, and had the crowd going nuts the whole ... Hell they even had a few , and that surprised the hell out of me... I will be at their next show when they come to town...

I gave 311 a 8 & UL a 7 1/2
Phil gave them both 8's
JoePat gave them both 7 1/2's
and Nova gave 311 a 9 and UL a 6...

Good Times..
Craig

Posted by CT :: 7:09 PM :: 3 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************