"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rude Dog got robbed!!!



Monday night sometime between 11pm and 1 am, Rude Dogs car got broken into and vandalized... They tried to steal the entire car, but his starter kill prevented that... Since they couldn't take the whole thing the low life fucks decided to steal his CD/radio deck, and his box with speakers....

This pisses me off to no end, especially because it happened right in front of my house!!!! I heard a car peel out and speed off, so I decided to take out the trash, with the next day being trash day and all... While rolling the dumpster out to the curb, I notice the trunk of Rude Dogs car was open and something was hanging out of the back...

I ran inside and woke him up, well it took some convincing bc he was sandman over and out... He somehow maybe thought I was joking and started to go back to bed, and I was like NO DUDE REALLY SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR CAR!!! Then he snapped, and got up... He called the police and they came and fingerprinted the car, but they had to take his prints too because it's his car... Wouldn't that suck if they arrested him for breaking into his own car... LOL... It's ok he has an alibi, he was sound asleep... Anyways I hope they catch these bastards!!!

I heard that 15 cars in my neighborhood have been stolen, broken into or vandalized in the past 2 weeks.... Well Low Life fucks better beware now because my 38 special is lonely, and his bullet friends are itching to pop some low life fuck... I won't shoot him a lot just a little bit... LOL...

HAHA, if you think I'm bad, the low life fuck better not cross Phil's path bc he has a temper and a 45!!! He heard a noise yesterday while in the shower, and he got out wrapped up in a towel grabbed the 45 and went outside, shampoo still in hair too!!! Could you imagine breaking into someone's house or car and being shot by a man in a towel... LOL...

If a 911 operator has a heart attack who do they call?

CT

Posted by CT :: 11:42 PM :: 15 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************