"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Are you down with the Sickness?

Sometimes when you wait for something it makes it that much more kick ass!!! I had won tickets to the Disturbed in August last year... For some reason they had to cancel the show, but they postponed it to Jan 30th, which was last night for those of you who don't own a calendar...

Sometimes I wish Dog had a cell phone... Last night before the concert Dog and I were supposed to meet up at a certain time... I ended up being a few minutes late, and the Dog bolted, I tried calling his imaginary cell, LOL... He didn't answer though... After I found RD, we made our way to the concert...

following 8 300+ lb Navajo's into the door we get patted down for guns, knives, shanks, letter openers, needles, coke, heroin, and ... At these shows you never have to bring weed, because the fucker next you always has some and is willing to share...

After getting into the building I remembered that the girl from work who flirts with me like I'm brad Pitt, said she was going to the show and was no doubtly looking for me... So as we make our way to the crowd I keep an eye out for her, just in case I have to Hide... Not like hide and go seek, but hide like hiding from the Viet Kong in NAM!!!!

Looking into the crowd I'm disappointed by the lack of hotties at the place... I would love to shack up with a sexy rocker chick, maybe with a brow ring, a tongue ring, and maybe some nipple rings... OOOH YEAH!!! Bring 'em on... Yeah right no such luck..

The first two bands get fired up, and suck ass..... I mean they sucked so much ass that I'm not going to even mention their names on my site because they don't deserve recognition... In between when the roadies were setting up for the next band, this freaky dude called the comes on stage and does some crazy shit to entertain fuckers while they wait... He did stuff like hammer a nail into his skull through his nose, put a condom in his mouth and blow it up out of his nose, and drive a power drill in his skull... Plus he was tattooed green all over, and has his tongue cut in half so it looks like he has a forked tongue... I bet that freak gets paid a shit load to be a jackass...

Finally came on stage!!! They rocked that place like no other!!! I mean it was crazy they had these 300lb Indians jumping up and down like little kids... The only thing that sucked was my height, bc at 5'6 it can get tough seeing through all of the hands throwing up the rock on horns... This band was amazing playing hit song after hit, with only stopping the show once to tell people to back up off the guard rail bc they were crushing someone... Actually that part was kinda lame... BC you should never stop a rock show mid strum, it kinda kills the mood... Besides that they couldn't have played better!!!!

After the show I couldn't hear shit, my ears are still fucking ringing... I definitely need to invest in some ear plugs for next time... Hell I'm getting old, I don't want to have hearing aids anytime soon...

ROCK ROCK!!!!
Craig

Posted by CT :: 8:14 PM :: 7 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************