"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I had a McShitty sandwich but I would rather have a McBone sandwich!!!

My weekend sucked ass!!! Just thought I'd fill you in on how non action my weekend was... I was supposed to go snowboarding this weekend in Colorado with my cousin... I decided to get my brakes done because I was getting these tremors when I would stop at high speeds....

This is when the bright ideas started kicking in... I figured, hey I might as well take my brakes in to get them done before the trip... The guy on the phone said it would be about $100 dollars...

Hey at that price might as well right? Well after I get there they have to check it out before I can leave... The dude calls me out there and has this huge list of things I need replace and the price has jumped from 100 to 600 in the matter of 15 minutes...


I thought I was going to shit myself... So I call Phil (because he's the mechanic in the family), but he doesn't answer because he's in the mountains dirtbike riding... I wasn't sure if he would be able to do all that work before the trip... So like a dumbass fucktard I go ahead and do it...

Not thinking to myself hey if I spend that much money on brakes I'll have no money for my trip.. Yep that's right, now I have to postpone my trip until late Feb!!!

Those of you who love winter sports can relate to my pain... There is absolutely no snow here now and probably won't be this entire so called winter... And I've been Jonsin like a crack whore wanting a fix, to get my shred on!!!

And I found out my best friend has lost his testicles... All in the same weekend!!!

Well I guess it can only get better from here... At least I got free lunch today from Dions!!! Thanks Surepath!!!! (I'll explain what surepath is later)...

Fuck brakes!!!
Craig

Posted by CT :: 11:50 PM :: 10 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************