"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Guitar Hero!!!

Grown men playing with toy guitars can be a funny thing to watch...

Big Al asked me a while back to go with him to best buy and check out this game he was obsessed with on ...

When we got to the store he snatched up this little plastic guitar from the nearest 10 year old, that's connected to a PS2... Then he starts going to town playing this game called ...

He was playing this toy guitar like he was Keith Richards from the rolling stones, while elementary kids stared at him... Shortly after a huge group of elementary kids surround him with lots of enthusiasm, as he starts to play... His were feeding his already monster size ego... After he finished his first song this little kid named Billy came up to him and said "Hey mister, I hope that someday when I grow up I could play the guitar as good as you"...

Are you kidding me? Does this kid even realize that it's a fake guitar? Well Big Al, told me afterwards that he had spent around 8 or 9 hours playing this game in best buy last weekend, and in that amount of time straight rocking out he became pro... LMFAO!!!

Not to long after our best buy adventure, Big Al calls me up and said he has bought the game, guitar and system... And if I thought he was pro before, now he is a million times better because he has played this game for like a week straight...

He ends up inviting us over one night so we could witness the superstar in ACTION!!!! Well after watching him make it look so easy I decided to give it a try... To be honest I wouldn't have a midget fan club unless they were deaf, because I sucked ass... LOL... Needless to say Big Al won every guitar battle against all of his friends.... I bet he is still hearing the voices of his midget fans in the back of his head say "GO GUITAR HERO GO"....

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 9:42 PM :: 8 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************