"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Vail here I come!!! & Shaun White takes the gold!!!

Not only do I get to in 3 different kick ass locations this weekend (, , and ).... But I will get to try and do some of the moves...

From where I live it's about 7 or so hours to my cousin Scotty pimpins house... Then like another 2 to where we will set up base camp for our 3 mountain boarding weekend...

When we leave Thursday night, I'm sure I'll have some visions of me trying some of key 1080 moves, coupled with some kick ass tail or nose grabs.... Being that I can only do a 180 on a good day may give me some injuries to show off to you...

Well that's why Shaun White took home the gold today!!! He didn't do it for the metal, he did it for the babes!!! He even told the guy that was interviewing him that maybe now that he has a gold metal the ice skating hottie might give him some action!!!

Not only did he take the gold after almost not qualifying bc he screwed the pooch on his first run, but he got a kick ass nickname out of it too... That's right ""!!! Shaun is definitely setting his action high by going for an older woman, but hell as long as she doesn't associate him with carrot top I think he will get what he wants...

He does have great taste bc damn that ice skater Sasha is smokin!!! I think he might have seen her moves on the ice, and thought to himself damn this girl is not only hot but very flexible... Need I say more? I think she just might be Shnacky material... LOL...

So hopefully I will get some kick ass photo opps of me doing some mediocre stunts, while my cousin Scotty pimpin does the Shaun White , backside 1080 action double pumper stunts... Hey and who knows maybe I'll have some video too? And wish me luck with the snow bunnies!!! LOL...

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 11:01 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************