"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I can't feel my ass...

Copper Mountain was amazing too!!! What I really liked was the fact that they had lots of snowboard parks... Jumps, rails, boxes, and half pipes... Plus the snow was a little better, still icy but better non the less... But man was this place packed, I don't think I've ever seen this many people at a ski resort in my life... Maybe it was because it was a Saturday on a holiday weekend? Nah that's retarded... LOL...

well being that this is my second day of the entire season, and I modified my snowboard the way I wanted it, I figure hey now it's time to get a little crazy and try some tricks.... LOL... Well I had to show my 19 year old cousin that his 31 year old cousin can keep up with all the high tech tricks right... Plus he was making the shit look so damn easy.... I mean look at this picture of him sliding on this rail, looks easy right?

Well I end up trying it and this baby bear came out of the trees and pushed me off the rail on my ass, then took my granola bar and ran off!!! That damn bear!!! LOL...

After falling directly on my ass on the freezing cold metal rail, I just laid motionless in the snow moaning for about 20 min, While my damn cousin took off... At least rude dog was still there to check up on me... I don't think my ass has ever hurt so much in my entire life!!! This fall just opened up a huge door for many more falls the entire day... My Superman confidence was gone... The only cure I could think of was a few cold brews to numb the pain... Somewhere between the cold brews and being in pain, my cousin got pissed off and left...

Well this gave us the great idea to stay for some more beer and check out a little bit of the night life in copper... It actually felt kinda nice being teen free... LOL... There were bon fire set up all over, and the night life started up... A few brews later we made our way back to our hotel...

We went to a couple of bars in leadville, but they are really nothing to mention, just a few farmer girls with missing teeth... And lots of weird stares from the locals... One local thought he knew me, but he was hammered... So I went with it and told him I owned the bowling alley... Then he realized he didn't know me... LMFAO...

The next morning we got up and decided to bail on going to Breck and come back home... I don't think my ass could handle another day... LOL... Later that night my cuz called and apologized for being difficult, I thought that was cool of him to admit he was in the wrong... So everything is ALL GOOD now!!!!

P.S. The drive home really sucked, could some please teach my roommate how to drive a standard? LOL...

Good Times!!!

Posted by CT :: 12:59 AM :: 4 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************