"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SHNACKY of the WEEK!!!



Yeah I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry about that.... I've just been so insanely busy... Well anyway, I may be a little late for another Olympic Shnacky but I have to do it because this girl is wicked hot!!!! She is the figure skater silver medalist Sasha Cohen.... She's so hot the flying tomato wanted her... LOL... Too bad she nicely said no thanks to his offer during her interview.... Oh well carrot top move on to the next groupie....

There's something about these second place girls that just drive me wild... LOL... I wonder if she like bloggers? hmmmm.. LOL

Here are some of sexy Sasha's likes...

Favorite TV show: "Sex and the City"
Favorite actor: Paul Walker
Favorite actress: Julia Roberts
Favorite movies: Clueless, Bend it like Beckham
Favorite food: Lobster
Favorite dessert: Ice cream and meringues
Favorite chocolate: White Lindt truffles
Favorite singer: Justin Timberlake
Favorite song: "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
Favorite book: Harry Potter series
Favorite designers: Louis Vuitton, Juicy Couture, Tiffany
Favorite city to visit: Paris
Favorite island: Tahiti
Favorite flower: White rose
Favorite color: Opal
Favorite number: 1

Cheers,
CT

Posted by CT :: 10:00 PM :: 6 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************