"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Creepy ass hotel...

We arrive in Leadville to the only Hotel that had an opening, called the Delaware hotel... Before we had left I had called this hotel and they said that they only had one night available, but after a little sweet talking from the Craig Mack, they just happened to have 2 days available... LOL...

After we check in I realize that this is no ordinary hotel... It's actually an historic hotel from the 1800's... And believe me, the room and everything about this hotel was still in the 1800's, I guess we were lucky there was running water... LOL...

But what really freaked me out was the damn hallways...
Long dark and narrow with antique furniture all along the sides... The furniture was for sale of course... But at night time, it was just really creepy... I think the hotel had to be haunted by some old goldminer who lost a gun fight on the third floor defending his favorite hooker... LOL...
Maybe that's why they put the worlds smallest shower in my room... OH and the damn shower head had a couple flanker streams that just shot off in a couple places like my forehead and eye... And you couldn't really dodge the flanker stream bc the shower was just to damn small, I mean if you dropped the soap you would have to get out of the shower to get it... LOL...

For some reason I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was there... Yeah creepy!!! Oh by the way I stole that word from Rach... LOL... The next Day we woke up bright and early and headed for Copper Mountain!!!

Posted by CT :: 10:55 PM :: 2 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************