"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can you hear what I hear????

This is the new hot ringtone among mid and high school kids.... They use it BC supposedly MOST adults over the age of 30 aren't able to hear it... I actually thought I wouldn't be able to hear it BC of all the concerts I've been to... LOL...
But to my surprise I could hear it no problem!!! In fact I think it's fucking annoying!!!! I really don't understand why anyone would want this ringtone? The vibrate mode on a cell is more stealth and a TON less annoying than this retarded ringtone...

I read that it was developed from an antitheft technique in the United Kingdom, where it was used to deter youth crimes such as shoplifting... Well I guess their plan backfired!!! LOL... Some kid out there who recorded it then spread it on the web is probably making some cash off of the good old UK...

Do you know what the fucked up thing is??? My fucking monitor at work makes the same fucking high pitch sound!!!! IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I beat the shit out of my monitor all day to try and get it to stop, and sometimes it does for a while... But guess what? It always fucking comes back!!!!! I'm sorry but to have this as a ringtone would make me throw my phone against a wall!!! LOL...

Well try it out already.... Just press the button on the left next to the word mosquito tone.... Can you hear it?

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:31 AM :: 8 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************