"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Monday, September 12, 2005

Kickball!!!


Remember back in elementary school during playday or recess, when kickball was the shit? I always had a kickball rival, my best friend Dave!!! We were hardcore competitors....

The smell of the grass field, how rad it was to kick the shit out of that huge red ball, and having bragging rights for being on the winning team... It seems like it was yesterday!!! Well actually it was last Thursday... LOL... Yep I joined a coed adult Kickball team, with my best bud, Big Al (pictured above with his game face... LOL)... The crazy part is it's even more fun as an adult...

Big Al is the one who found out about it and got me to sign up, and it turns out a few friends from college are on the team too... I had a blast playing, but it gets better!!!! After we play, all the teams go meet up at the sponsored local bar... Which was sofa king cool!!!

Last Thursday we had a double header, Big Al was pitching and throwing pure beef with lots of hot sauce, while I was the catcher for the first game... We won 7-2, and the second game we were both in outfield, and we lost 1-6... The second team had some pretty manly woman though... LOL... But not too bad if I say so myself....

Good Times...
CT

Posted by CT :: 11:55 PM :: 9 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************