"When I choose a restaurant, I like to know who else eats there!"

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SHNACKY of the WEEK!!!



This is an Shnacky edition !!!! Her name is , not only is she one of the first women ever to do a 900 (that's 2 1/2 rotations), but she is the silver medalist for the womens half pipe... I personally think she should have taken the gold, bc her run was more smooth than Teter's... LOL... Since I'm not a judge I guess all I can do is say damn look how unbelievably hot this woman is, yes I said woman at 24 this hard body shows up all the teenie boppers... LOL...

Here are some Q&A of the things she likes!!!

Can't live without: Napster MP3 player and K2 Mix Snowboard!
Best dish you can cook: I can not cook
If you could be great at any other sport what would it be? Surfing, because I love warm weather and the beach.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A professional snowboarder... does that mean I am grown up?
Hardest thing about your sport? The cold weather
Anyone in the world you'd eat breakfast with: My grandfather, my dogs Toby and Cody, and my friend Jeff, just to catch up and tell stories. And we would eat chocolate pancakes.
Three words that describe you: Confident, meticulous, and a lover who also fights.
Super power you'd most want: The ability to change nervous energy into pure confidence, because then I would always do everything to my full potential.
Best Halloween costume: A ghost
Broken bones: My middle finger, in gym class.
Role model: My mom
First concert: The Samples, a bad experience.
Last poster pinned on your wall: Brad Pitt from Legends of the Fall when I was in 7th grade.
Dream car: Volkswagen Toureg, fully decked out with all the features, GPS, heated seats, etc.
First job: I was a "Powder Panda" instructor.
Favorite palce to be when not competing: Home in Aspen
Favorite drink: Water
Favorite food: Snickers
Favorite drive thru: Arby's
Favorite DVD: The Notebook
Favorite magazine: In Touch
Favorite team: The Collection
Favorite celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
Favorite music: Wu Tang Clan, Tribe Called Quest, Nelly Furtado, Britney Spears
Favorite piece of clothing: Hat
Favorite movie of all time: Blue Crush
Favorite coast: West
Boxers or briefs? Boxer briefs

Hat tip: Big AL

Cheers,
Craig

Posted by CT :: 12:50 AM :: 8 comments|

Post a Comment

******************************